10句英文电话礼貌结束语你知吗?
- 2016年8月4日
- 文章来自: dgukedu
- 分类: 新闻资讯
东莞环球雅思的小编今天要为大家分享的是英文电话结束时,最常用的礼貌结束语,大家要收好,并学会灵活的运用到生活当中,希望大家能顺利快速地融入海外的生活(提前体验海外课堂氛围)和学习。
I’ve really got to go, I’ll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我到了办公室再打给你。
Sorry, I must end this. There’s someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再说了。我还有一个电话要接。
Sorry, I’ve got to hang up. My wife’s waiting for me.
抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
I think I’d better let you go. I’ll talk to you later.
我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
I have to get back to work. I’ll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
Shall we continue this later? I’ve got a call waiting.
要不我们晚点再聊?我这边有个电话打进来了。
It’s kind of late. Why don’t we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。要不我们明天再谈?
I’ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我现在要见一个客户。我们晚一点再谈可以吗?
I won’t keep you any longer.
我不耽误你时间了。
Sorry, it’s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?